Wednesday 7 January 2015

Project Review And Action Plan

My Strengths


1. Giving myself opportunities to take photographs in town for layering my own photographs to create a final solution.
2. Artist research. I like looking at other people's work and seeing how I can add a similar aspect to my own work from the inspiration from others.
3. Exploring more artists and experimenting with darkroom photography and photoshop.
4. Finding my own research on slow shutter speed and movement in photography and exploring further.
5. Water colour studies and exploring different tonal qualities within the photographs.

Areas to Develop.

1. Exploring artists in more depth and documenting into my sketchbook or blog.
2. More darkroom experimentation and explore more photography outcomes in depth.
3. Play around with my photographs and experiment on photoshop.
4. More photography. Camera
                     Well recognised places.
5. Aim for 5 photos.



BRIEF: Create an advertisement for Kings College/China town in London. Aim for 3 photographs, in the style of Nicolas Ruel

No comments:

Post a Comment