Monday 18 May 2015

Evaluation (Multi-Disciplinary)

I am overally happy with my final outcomes for Multi-Disciplinary. I achieved my goals and helped encourage reusable products. Also I have included Vogue Magazine front covers that encourage people to look after the planet and the animals on it. I have many finals for this unit. I have completed 4 different front covers for Vogue magazine, I have also created three different reusable bag designs which I found really fun and also 2 3D masks to promote birds and the environment. 

To start off with my 4 front covers of Vogue were a lot of hard work but I enjoyed the process. I kept some of my photographs which weren't in the limelight in my unit 33. 
They look amazing and I spent a lot of time trying to make them look a certain way for a specific target audience. 




Also the 3 bags I created was done using printing feathers on to brown parcel paper, I then scanned them in and copied them on to acetate. This then gave me the incentive to create a repeat pattern using the feather prints. I personally think it has worked very well. This is because they had been printed on a reusable bag. This helped me promote saving the environment and reusing specific items to save ruining or buying a new one. So with these outcomes I combined printmaking, digital and collage. I am happy with these and I definitely think that it fits the criteria of environment.

The 3D masks I had originally bought from china town and I was planning to use in a photoshoot for this unit, have now become bird masks. I am very fond of these outcomes as one of them shows the happy beautiful side of a bird and the other one shows the deceitfulness, horrid anger for other birds and humans. Again this is to help promote saving them as a species and not killing them off. The masks were originally just a bit of plastic that you would put over your eyes, but I managed to make them to look like really life birds, by including a beak using paper mache.


No comments:

Post a Comment